- Regulatory and Compliance
NRI experts provide advisory services and solutions to ensure that any regulatory and compliance mandates are reviewed and updated. This includes making recommendations on new regulations and designing and deploying innovative solutions that will operate within the framework of ever changing regulatory guidelines.
- IT Strategy and Implementation
NRI’s IT Strategy and Implementation Service helps clients make informed decisions about their IT strategy, applications deployment and vendor selections. Clients enjoy comprehensive reviews of operational processes and gap analysis to identify any performance shortfalls. Implementation is highly tailored for each client’s needs, and support for in-house solution development is also available.
- Risk Management
To help financial services firms manage various risks associated with successful business operations, NRI’s Risk Management offers complete risk management consulting. NRI builds risk calculation models, provides consulting for market, credit and operational risk management and reviews environment for controlling risk.
- Advisory Services and Strategy
To help clients gain a competitive edge in today’s global marketplace, NRI’s Advisory Services and Strategy team provides expert guidance on market entry strategy and local regulatory environment. Its industry benchmarking and competitive analysis provides clients with non-biased results on the position they hold in their space.
- Business Continuity Management (BCM)
As part of its BCM offering, NRI conducts a preliminary assessment of a client’s plan and prioritizes business tasks. NRI then designs an individual BCM plan, navigates through the process of building the business continuity plan (BCP) site with a customized manual for BCM processes. Further, clients have access to NRI’s industry-leading data center as well as staff training and education.
Outsourcing the right operations enables firms to focus on their core competencies and grow their business through resource optimization. NRI’s outsourcing is highly customized to fit each individual client’s needs and provided with careful review and analysis.
The offerings include business management, operations and internal control, serving various needs of financial institutions. For asset managers, NRI’s BPO supports a range of operations, including net asset value (NAV) calculations, and weekly and monthly reports. Data center management with regular maintenance and upgrades is also available to clients.
- Shift internal resources to focus on core business and value-added activities
- Scale processes as needed while managing the overall budget by turning fixed costs into variable costs
- Optimize resource by determining what functions can be kept in-house and moved off-shore
- Increase operational efficiency by reviewing and analyzing operational processed to determine best practices
- Gain stronger internal governance by reviewing and improving operations and oversight
- Enhance BCP by taking advantage of NRI’s state-of-the-art datacenters and BPO offices in the event of a natural disaster or other service disruptions
NRI Process Innovation, Ltd.
Supports financial institutions by providing comprehensive outsourcing services for their middle- to back- office operations.