Value Direct provides a complete set of banking functions, including deposits, transfers, savings, foreign currency deposits, mutual funds, and government bonds. To further increase the user-friendliness of the system, NRI developed an intuitive screen designed to minimize the number of clicks an end-user needs to perform to compete a task. Value Direct also features a sales support function where users can obtain financial information, a marketing function which displays product and campaign banner ads according to user attribution, and mutual funds information. Users can enjoy mobile optimized sites and API-enabled mobile apps such as streamlined banking and passbook.
Regional banks, members of the Second Association of Regional Banks, and investment trust banks
1. User-friendly screen and functionality implementation through the latest technology
- Advanced, intuitive and user-friendly screen and functionality.
- Minimized drop-out rate designed to increase client retention.
2. Navigation/sales support functions
- Options to display product and campaign banner ads tailored to each user.
- Ability to customize product and services promotion to further expand the business.
- Direct and seamless transition from the bank’s products page to the user's trading page.
3. Comprehensive support for mutual funds
- Seamless integration with NRI’s system for mutual fund sales at banks BESTWAY and NRI’s mutual fund information service FundWeb– which is used by a large portion of the industry – provides users with all the necessary data and functionality to trade mutual funds.
- Using BESTWAY with existing networks and servers allows banks to minimize business/system operational burdens and risks.
- Through integrating with Value Direct and with NRI’s strong information gathering and expert planning support capabilities for mutual funds, clients can access system changes without disruption.
4. Management environment boasting the highest level of robustness and stability
- The system is managed at NRI’s industry leading, robust and highly stable data center.
- Because Value Direct is an ASP service, operational systems, operators, and testing environments are shared by a number of banks over a network, for further cost reduction.
5. Online client reporting
- The online reporting of various types of documents, such as mutual fund trading reports and fixed-term deposit maturity date information, is possible through the integration with NRI’s online reporting service, POSTUB, further reducing mailing costs for banks.
For retail clients
Various types of inquiries (balance and account activity statements), bank deposit, transfer, fund settlement, fixed-term deposit, foreign currency deposit, mutual funds, government bonds, loan, etc.
For corporate clients
Fund transfer (bank deposit, transfer, tax/various types of fee payments), data transfer (bulk transfer, salary/bonus transfer, payment of local taxes, account transfer), foreign remittance, etc.
Electronic delivery (POSTUB), account aggregation service, one-time password, risk-based authorization, etc.