NRI offers comprehensive outsourcing services to assist clients in their business management, operations and internal control.
Business process outsourcing (BPO) is a solution that drastically reduces back-office costs and turns fixed costs into variable costs. This is also advantageous to clients who are aiming to shift resources in order to strengthen their core strategies and achieve operational restructuring in a minimum time span. Clients can also improve operational efficiency and productivity as well as their internal control through process-visualization and service-level management.
By providing comprehensive BPO services ranging from consulting to outsourcing, NRI assists clients in re-engineering business processes and cost structures that go beyond conventional cost-cutting approach.
Banks, Trust banks, Life insurance companies, general insurance companies, asset management firms, securities firms etc.
- Releasing staff from indirect operations and management, which allows them to reallocate resource in responding core operations
- Improving the operating expense ratio by cost-cutting, which enhances clients’ financial positions and increases their funds for investment, thus strengthening their competitiveness
- Streamlining workforce that has conventionally been allocated based on the peak-time demand and thus turning fixed costs into variable costs
- Enhancing clients’ internal control by visualizing and improving internal control processes with the quantitative process management
Feasibility study is a short-term trial menu without charge, helping clients understand the advantages of BPO services before making a decision to introduce them
- Consulting for BPO effect assessment: estimating the effects and costs of BPO services
- Trial of offshore operations: verifying the effectiveness of BPO services by trials
When clients determine, after using the above trial menu, that BPO services are useful to improve their cost structure, NRI and NRI Process Innovation will formulate a complete BPO introduction plan including BPO transition management, helping clients achieve the effects of BPO in a minimum time span.